This month I am honored to be guest hosting Priya’s Fruit/Veggie a Month with the chosen ingredient of Lychee.
Years ago, lychee used to be an exotic fruit only available in Chinatown. In recent years, it has become very popular and is available in many local supermarkets. The availability of fresh, juicy lychee is one of the reasons I welcome the approaching heat of summer. I saw the first bunches appearing about 2 weeks ago and now the juicy, ripe ones are starting to make appearances.
Put your thinking caps on! I am looking for inspired recipes with lychee being the star. Lychee has become a popular flavor in restaurants for everything from ice cream to martini’s.
- Lychee must be the star of the recipe.
- Lychee can be used in any form. Raw, cooked, puree or even lychee juice.
- Vegetarian recipes only. (eggs are allowed)
- Linkback to this event posting and Priya’s page is mandatory.
- Usage of the logo is appreciated, to help spread the word!
- Please submit any recipe posted during the month of June with Lychee as the star via the Linky Tool below. Archives recipes are NOT allowed.
- Non-bloggers can also submit recipes for the event by sending me the recipe and a photo to: islandpalate(at)gmail(dot)com. Also please, email me a photo of your post if you’d like your photo to be included in the roundup and you have right click disengaged on your blog.
LIKE THIS RECIPE? LEAVE A COMMENT..I LIVE FOR THEM!