Lamb Bok Choy Noodle Stir Fry
Lamb Bok Choy Noodle Stir Fry is a quick and easy one pot meal that gets done in less than 30 minutes!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 3 finely chopped bird’s eye chiles
- 4 oz. thinly sliced lamb
- 1 1/2 lb. Shanghai Bok Choy chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds + extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 8 oz. stir fry noodles
- Fish sauce for serving
In a wok, heat oil.
Add garlic, chiles and lamb. Saute until lamb is cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
Add bok choy and oyster sauce.
Add ½ cup water, cover and cook for 5 minutes until bok choy wilts.
Add noodles and sesame seeds. Stir fry and toss well until noodles are well coated with the sauce.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes until noodles are tender.
To serve, garnish with more sesame seeds.
Serve with fish sauce.